Livermois tuner how to ???

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
I put the car in accessory mode plugged in the tuner module and it read out the same serial number as on the back of the tuner device. It showed me a DTC # U300A. It didn't say what it was but shows to have cleared it. Any idea what that code is ?

It wanted to go into tuning mode I pressed the start button as prompted and got the error message "59" "no tune detected contact the tuner" or something like that.

I never saw an option to get to vehicle info, or strategy code / VIN number or anything.

This is for my 2013 SHO with performance package I'm terrified to erase or screw up the ECU. I don't feel real good about the instructions it came with too vague and basic and not what I'm really seeing while trying to operate the Excalibr8tor. I'm excited about loading a stage 4 tune though but feeling very paranoid about messing up the computer with the tuner.

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
I did they're busy and I don't know if they're familar with the problem I had. They're instructions are vague which is fine if that's all it normally takes. I was hoping to find out form someone who has done their SHO.

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
from Livernois tuning dept....

In engineering mode the very first option should be vin, scrolling down should show you the other options.

Engineering mode is reached by simultaneously hold the up, and N button while plugging in the tuner, and continuously holding them until it says engineering mode.

they tell me they should have up a instructional video completed tomorrow.

Last edited:

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
No instructions on how to disconnect it safely. I turned the accessory mode off by pressing the ignition button and just unplugged the tuner module.

email sent in with my strategy code to request the tunes be sent to me !

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
you have to send in the:

ECU ID, Strategy code, and tuner serial number.
I'm going to send in my VIN too while I'm at it just in case.

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
and my new wheels

18CDAB7B-2BAE-489B-BA56-B2DA71597318-299-00000025BD5E8BC4_zps73a4dd32.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread