ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
For example...some names of flavors:

Schweddy Balls
Dastardly Mash
Urban Jumble
Chubby Hubby
Wavy Gravy
Pecan Resist-This pint was a rebel of the highest order. It had a powerful message about resisting the Trump administration’s regressive and discriminatory policies and building a future that values inclusivity, equality, and justice for people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, refugees, and immigrants.

****kkkkkkk that!

snakecharmer

Established Member
Let's not forget either how anti-semitic they are. That alone means I won't purchase their crap.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The thing about bj's is how it places more emphasis on the flash of the carton rather than flavor of its ice cream. Regardless how I feel about the creators and their left leaning ways, the product isn't worth the high dollar being charged.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
I don't buy their shit on purpose. In fact only had it once, not a fan. Too hard to figure out wtf the flavor actually is with all those gay ass names they make. **** em!

Peanut butter cup
Chocolate chip cookie dough

I can see how those can be confusing.

Papaw

Established Member
If they really cared about making things "right" they would just spend some of their billions to buy land and give it to them indigenous's !

They don't want to be part of the solution, that would cost them money. They want someone else to pay for it.

Users who are viewing this thread