Little WOT Highway data logging with CPR Single Turbo

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Small pull @6psi. Got some tire under her now she does not go sideways at 60mph+

[video=youtube_share;KT7ajzebcWc]http://youtu.be/KT7ajzebcWc[/video]

DNT H8

Established Member
These cpr kits are badass
And expensive as hell, I was so close to pulling the trigger and backed off once I added it all up... just couldn't justify it.
I wish CPR included all supporting parts and partnered with AED for a killer package deal, and of course came down on the total cost lol.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
And expensive as hell, I was so close to pulling the trigger and backed off once I added it all up... just couldn't justify it.
I wish CPR included all supporting parts and partnered with AED for a killer package deal, and of course came down on the total cost lol.

I feel ya, I was looking at the new Ferrari LaFerrari I just wish they would come down off the total cost and offer a good deal on the car..had to pass it up!

CPRsm

Unfortunately after taking days to build and package, I have to make more than 150 bucks a kit. Adding supporting mods and even keeping the price the same I'd lose money. If I wanted to lose money I'd go fishing. Not gonna go to work and do it! Lol ;)

How much do the cpr kits go for? I didn't see a website? Maybe I'm just slow...
No website. So much trouble. Maybe again one day. Can send me a pm if you like and explain any questions you have. They're 7299. But they have many things other kits do not come with, that will bring their price range up to ours, or even higher. Has a turbo blanket. No need for headers or a mid pipe, it's included. A kmember and tubular core support also. Dual fan, sheetmetal expansion tank, silicone not rubber, and tbolt clamps. A lot of this stuff you see other upgrading to all the time, we already include. But that's our disadvantage also. You get to pay for all those parts at once up front. And not to knock you DNT H8, some guys only compare to other kits very basic price to ours. If you plan on future upgrades like most, you won't save much if any.

I think it's easy to justify, all boost is not equal. ;) 10psi vs 10psi, the red line is cheaper up front cost

image-71.jpg

SCalla1384

Established Member
Unfortunately after taking days to build and package, I have to make more than 150 bucks a kit. Adding supporting mods and even keeping the price the same I'd lose money. If I wanted to lose money I'd go fishing. Not gonna go to work and do it! Lol ;)

No website. So much trouble. Maybe again one day. Can send me a pm if you like and explain any questions you have. They're 7299. But they have many things other kits do not come with, that will bring their price range up to ours, or even higher. Has a turbo blanket. No need for headers or a mid pipe, it's included. A kmember and tubular core support also. Dual fan, sheetmetal expansion tank, silicone not rubber, and tbolt clamps. A lot of this stuff you see other upgrading to all the time, we already include. But that's our disadvantage also. You get to pay for all those parts at once up front. And not to knock you DNT H8, some guys only compare to other kits very basic price to ours. If you plan on future upgrades like most, you won't save much if any.

I think it's easy to justify, all boost is not equal. ;) 10psi vs 10psi, the red line is cheaper up front cost

I knew the kit wasn't cheap lol. I've seen nothing bad from your kits and expect it to be at a reasonable price. Plus, with all the upgrades your kit comes with, that price isn't nearly as bad as I thought. I'm considering a Novi 2000 or turbo kit for next year. Want to see if I can go run 10's NA first. When that time comes, I'll definitely shoot you a message.

DNT H8

Established Member
No I feel ya... Not knocking just making the observation. I wish it was in the cards but I have two toys to share the $, which sucks lol

Btw that graph is with a centri, PD be a lil different ; )

CPRsm

Not as different as you'd think ;)

This a TVS w a 90mm pulley and I believe a JLT intake. Both on about 8psi and 91.
CPRvsTVS.jpg

Nah I didn't think you were knocking it. Just bringing it up because some guys will do it all, and want to make sure they add it all up. Not just initial costs.

DNT H8

Established Member
571? That's a weak PD example... On a 82 I made 606, however much better competitor than a centri graph. That CPR kit is a killer curve and comes on fast. Kudos man

CPRsm

Yeah idk what they make normal. But they were both on the same dyno so at least a fair/equal comparison ya know? True though, the Pd isn't 200ft/lbs down. I won't hate for losing that sale man, can't win 'em all. If ur pants dance when you stab it, you're good lol

Grabberblumaico

Established Member
to CPRsm, 2 questions
1 what is the optimum compression ratio you recommend with your kit ?
2 has anyone used one with stock internals and oil pump gears?
Thank you in advance..
OP, bad ass pulls !!!!

CPRsm

Compression, run as high as you can w your fuel choice lol. But 11-1 w pump is fine for 650-700rwhp. E85 I'd run even higher. Overall depends on use and turbo. If you wanted to run max HP on pump, I'd drop the compression a bit.

The second graph there is a stock engine w gears in it. Ran 10's launching like granny trying not to shatter the rear lol. Best 60 was a high 1.8
Chris (The Op) I think still has stock gears in his stock engine, and runs 9's on 6-7psi. On 9 went 9.8's but 60 was off it's normal 1.3's a good bit.

Users who are viewing this thread