Little video I put together with iMovie of my ls3 vette

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
Just sick. This is the difference between a 5.0 and your LS3. You can quite easily make 500 to the tire with boltons. 5.0 would take $5k in na mods. That car you got sounds awesome. Me jealous.

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
Just sick. This is the difference between a 5.0 and your LS3. You can quite easily make 500 to the tire with boltons. 5.0 would take $5k in na mods. That car you got sounds awesome. Me jealous.

Thanks buddy. Yeah it's still expensive for the vette. But the weight of the car and gear ratios really make it shine. I am very impressed with it. I raced my friends paxton coyote that I installed for him and I put a car on him. Didn't get video but ill try and get a video this week.

Gravik

Established Member

H/C/I 5.0 and H/C/I LS3 will make around the same power. Will the mods on the 5.0 cost more? Probably.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
500 rwhp with just exhaust, intake, tune and cam that is nuts!

I knew ls3s could make some nice power but I did not know it was that must gain with those mods!

ShiftinGT

Established Member
[video=youtube;y4Df8nsAcgg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Df8nsAcgg&feature=youtu.be[/video]
Imbedded for OP. Cool video

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
500 rwhp with just exhaust, intake, tune and cam that is nuts!

I knew ls3s could make some nice power but I did not know it was that must gain with those mods!

Yeah I was very surprised myself with the results. I could still do heads and and intake manifold And probably make 525whp. But honestly the car rips right now and idk if it's worth the tear down for 25 more hp. Eventually I might put it on a little giggle gas. 75-100shot

Users who are viewing this thread