Little thank you to Scott from SMP

mystic04

Established Member
Had a few questions on a car i am going to be polishing next week. and shot scott a pm on my questions and he pm me back the answers i was looking for.then i had one or 2 more so i gave him a call on the phone , nice guy answered everything i asked for so i just wanted to make a public thank you to Scott for his help.Placed a small order for a few products was the only other way i could thank him for taking the time to speak to me. thanks again Scott.

Scott P

Established Member
If you really want to thank me....place a BIG order! :D

I'm here to help. Don't be afraid to leave a message either. I may not be right next to the phone, but I will call you back. For some reason, people would rather call several times in a row rather than leave a message. Maybe they fear voice mail?

mystic04

Established Member
If you really want to thank me....place a BIG order! :D

I'm here to help. Don't be afraid to leave a message either. I may not be right next to the phone, but I will call you back. For some reason, people would rather call several times in a row rather than leave a message. Maybe they fear voice mail?

we getting greedy now Scott :beer: After i get this car done i'll have more money to spend of a larger order so keep yer pants on LOL!!!!:)

Last edited:

Blk91stang

Established Member
Premium Member
I'll throw out a thanks to Scott for replacing my broken backing plate with a new updated version for my PC 7424 with no questions asked.

So far this one is working great but I'm still afraid to use Speed "6" :bored:

:beer:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Good stuff Gary

Scott has been more than helpful working with me. I just checked my stock and need to place an order for some stuff.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I just my order from Scott last week and im detailing my car tomorrow. Everything was great as usual

mystic04

Established Member
I am supposed to get a 2002 55amg to do next week and needed some stronger polish just in case ,it has some nice swirls on it .Good thing is i'll have 2 days to do this being it's not needed right away so i can take my time and make this car look beyond great. It's for a friend who has taken care fo me and my family cars for awhile so pay back time.

Users who are viewing this thread