Little Rock April Cruise Video

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
Ok here it is...finally...it works just takes a minute sometimes! its my first video so tell me what you guys think! :beer:

Click here to see Video

you will probably have to enter your birthdate and say male or female but the link works

Last edited:

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Travis you are the man...........Good job. Now the you have the first one under your belt. Its time to get more camra time................

BlueSS

Did anyone else see that bullsh*t 03/04 cobra tribute video on that page? They even had the blades one against the galant when he had bald nittos, ofcourse they didn't show the rematch with the fresh pair ;)

DSGMach

Mach-oholic
Established Member
Damn, I can't believe I missed that. Next time you guys plan a cruise PM me or something. Where are you guys out of? Anyone on Little Rock AFB?

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
KissMySS said:
Did anyone else see that bullsh*t 03/04 cobra tribute video on that page? They even had the blades one against the galant when he had bald nittos, ofcourse they didn't show the rematch with the fresh pair ;)

i just saw it , its in this thread
bullsh*t 03-04 cobra tribute
must be the sequel to the first 2 tributes about srt4s and cobras

but this video was awesome too , too bad u cant save the videos hosted oin streetfire.net

wpd736

Back to Blue
Established Member
messed up

:mj: :mj: :mj: That video "cobra tribute" whoever posted it didnt have the B@lls to credit themselves for making it :loser: :loser: :loser:

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
thanks everyone...i am going to try and rehost it on another site so it can be saved. and yes i hope we have an even bigger turn out at the next one! i have a few of *ahem* street racing vids that we have taken ( yes including the one where trubluegt03 smoked my ass as did the z06) but i am going to wait until i get some more clips for that and then combine that with drag racing at the track into one long racing video. should be pretty good, cant wait to do the next cruise and track time! :beer:

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
as far as the actual video taping goes: some done by me, some done by christian, some done by my girl, some done by rodney in my car, some done by jay, and some done by jays friend. as far as making the movie goes: i put the video together last night and did the editing for it and the sound. christian picked out the song. :beer:

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
no i wasnt bored, i was trying to make a video to represent what we are trying to start doing in central arkansas. i dont work when i am bored i do things that i enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread