Little photoshoot of the hulk.

D.T.R

Established Member
Looks amazing man. I love your car.

Thank you sir. To be honest, if it wasn't for you, those wheels would not be on the car right now, as I was about to return or sell them... due to the fact that i couldn't figure out a setup for the rear brakes that would clear the wheels. Well, thank to your advice, i was able to grind enough out of the calipers to make them clear... and it was worth all the work lol.

Last edited:

Benchracer

Established Member
Thank you sir. To be honest, if it wasn't for you, those wheels would not be on the car right now, as I was about to return or sell them... due to the fact that i couldn't figure out a setup for the rear brakes that would clear the wheels. Well, thank to your advise, i was able to grind enough out of the calipers to make them clear... and it was worth all the work lol.

Glad to help.

D.T.R

Established Member
^ thank you sir. The turbos being purple was allllll the wife right there. I didn't want them purple, i wanted them black... but she pushed enough to where i agreed to have them powder coated purple lol... now i'm glad i did it that way lol.

Last edited:

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Saw the pics being thrown all over Facebook over the weekend. Definitely drool worthy. Excellent looking car. It actually belongs to Sarah, right?

D.T.R

Established Member
^ Yes sir. That's my wife. It's her car. I just wrench on it and make a pass here and there lol. She went 6.5s (1/8th mi) this weekend, while i blew the tires like a fool... and went 6.7s lmao. She's getting it tho.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
^ Yes sir. That's my wife. It's her car. I just wrench on it and make a pass here and there lol. She went 6.5s (1/8th mi) this weekend, while i blew the tires like a fool... and went 6.7s lmao. She's getting it tho.
Ahhh, okay. I just saw her posting the pics, but was wondering why everyone kept saying "man" to you. :lol1:

D.T.R

Established Member
^ haha yeh. I should leave her alone and let her run her car, but since i like it more than my rice burner, i can't help it but to ask her to let me run it as well lol.. and she doesn't mind since i put in so much work into it lol

Last edited:

Grabberblumaico

Established Member
Here it is
E76BCFA9-97B0-4CE3-81A7-24AE33AEDA88.png
"]http://
E76BCFA9-97B0-4CE3-81A7-24AE33AEDA88.png
[/URL]

Users who are viewing this thread