little help?

MisterFast3

hey, just bought a 2003 mustang last week. 3.8L v6.

was wondering if you know what i should do for some upgrades at first. i already ordered a hi flo air intake and throttle body. was thinkin about ordering some high performance spark plug wires, but wasnt sure if they made a lot of difference. and im plannin on getting exhaust when i sell my other car. just wondering what are good ideas to do and what are not so good

Skrapmetal

Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
My first mod would be a for sale sign. My second mod would be purchasing a 99/01 Cobra.

Agreed... the money you'll put into getting any power out of that V6 could be better spent buying at least a GT and some bolt ons, and a few kegs with the extra cash.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
The only really worthy V6 mods that I would consider is a 75 shot or a supercharger.

Otherwise, save your change and put the money in the suspension because you can carry 99% of that over to a V8 car. I.E. Tires/wheels/shocks/control arms/etc.

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
mblgjr said:
The only really worthy V6 mods that I would consider is a 75 shot or a supercharger.

Otherwise, save your change and put the money in the suspension because you can carry 99% of that over to a V8 car. I.E. Tires/wheels/shocks/control arms/etc.

I like that idea.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread