Little help!(o/r x pipe users)

mr.naldo

mr.naldo
Established Member
I just put on a bassani catted o/r x pipe yesterday.Sounds baddass.Well My check engine light turn on this afternoon.I knew it is normal to turn on with and o/r x pipe but dint think that would happen with a catted x?Anyways To you dudes that had this problem before.. How did you solve that check engine light problem:shrug:
Thanks for the help!

P.s I know is the wrong forum for this
but i could find were else to get help srry:banana:

hawkti

Established Member
I have an o/r bassani, but from what I've heard, even though you have cats, they will still activate your check engine light because they are performance high flow cats, and not normal cats.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I have an o/r bassani, but from what I've heard, even though you have cats, they will still activate your check engine light because they are performance high flow cats, and not normal cats.

Ive had Hi Flow cats for over a year and never had an 02 Sensor code. Check what the codes are and check the connections

Aerosi665

Daily Driver
Established Member
This is a great chance to buy an X-CAL2 (SCT tuning handheld tuner) so not only does your car get tuned, but you can also turn off that annoying light in your tune. Any further mods you wish to do can do adjusted for on the XCAL2 and most shops use the SCT software if you'd later like a dynotune. I got my XCAL2 from http://www.modulardepot.com who specializes in the modular 4.6 and 5.4 mustang motors. My tune was dead on when I checked it on the dyno and their customer server is incredible. Not to mention it turned off that annoying Check Engine light! (and my traction control ;))

Last edited:

mr.naldo

mr.naldo
Established Member
Thanks guys,i pulled the code and its showing that its the passenger o2 sensor.after pulling the code the light turned off...so I'm guessing i fixed the problem?:shrug:lol
If it turns back on i am just going to put on some mil sims eliminators.
Anyways thanks for all your help:rockon:

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
Thanks guys,i pulled the code and its showing that its the passenger o2 sensor.after pulling the code the light turned off...so I'm guessing i fixed the problem?:shrug:lol
If it turns back on i am just going to put on some mil sims eliminators.
Anyways thanks for all your help:rockon:

The light will keep coming on until you either:

1) Get MIL eliminators
2) Have your tuner turn the rear o2 sensors off.

The first set off MIL eliminators I got were bad...

Users who are viewing this thread