Listen up!...3 Cobras Racing in Grand Am...here...Cal Speedway....below

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
October 29-31st....Cal Speedway. 250 mile roadrace in the Rolex Grand American Series. Ford currently 3rd overall in series. Took 2nd to Porsche last race in Limerock.

You like Cobras?

Wanna see how the pros trick them out to hang with with the nastiest Porsches on the track? Why don't they overheat??? Aerodynamics? Brakes? Tuning? Tires? Do I smell pit pass?

This is where the big boys play with their Cobras....and will share info with you. Not hot air bantered back and forth by wanna bees (like me) in a parking lot at a TT Bar, but the real thing.

You like Cobras?

Idea for a redirect of the cruise?? Drive, food, LARGE parking lot, and fast tricked out Cobras.

yermo

Established Member
I am interested I think that sounds like a great time. is this something that you are planning on putting on or do you have any connections? let me know i would like to go and get the pit pass.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Looks like Sat Oct 30th is the day for the 250 mile race. $45 incl wrist band for pits. (garages). Check out California Speedway for tickets. As interest grows we can set up for a drive, etc. We will give it a few more weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread