Listen to my band!

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
I just got picked up by After the Crash to finish out the 08 US tour and finish up some guitar work on their debut cd. Check us out and let me know what you think. www.myspace.com/afterthecrash

Tour schedule is on the site, and I'd love to meet some of you in person, so come on out and introduce yourself!

The song "In Your Hands" is a rough mix done by Brett Hestla (Creed/Dark New Day) but is good idea of where the cd will be. CD will drop by the end of the year, and its going to kick ass! We'll have more new songs up as soon as Brett finishes the harmonies and gets them mastered.

Any feedback is welcome...I didn't write the songs, I'm just playing them...but I dig 'em, and you probably will too.

C

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
Yea, its in the same realm of 'radio rock'. We do a cover of an Alanis song that will knock your socks off...it totally rocks out. I'm pretty picky about the projects I work with, and for me to quit my job and move into a conversion van with 3 other dudes I think says a lot. "In Your Hands" is just a taste.

94_Vert

Established Member
I'm pretty picky about the projects I work with, and for me to quit my job and move into a conversion van with 3 other dudes I think says a lot. "In Your Hands" is just a taste.

i'm pretty picky about the people i live with so i probably wouldn't do it, that and i also dont play a musical instrument.

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
i'm pretty picky about the people i live with so i probably wouldn't do it, that and i also dont play a musical instrument.

haha, understandable. The only reason I'm doing it is because the potential to go somewhere far outweighs momentary discomfort. Plus it's the cheapest way to see the country and party with cool people in every city. I've met some of the coolest people I've ever met in the 2 weeks I've been on the road. Free drugs are good too :rockon:

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
Yea, thats a studio drummer that has worked with Brett Hestla a few times...the guy we have plays it dead on. Thats just a rough mix, too. The vocals still need harmonies and you can hear some of the autotune, and that really bothers me. None of it is mastered either...we're still a few months from having a radio worthy single, but thats the song we're pitching to labels.

And we're playing a little bar in Hendersonville on August 2nd, you should come down and check us out. We may even be going through Fayetteville later this year.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread