Listen at my bad luck

JasonHogan

Established Member
Well I was getting ready to go and get my windows tinted when my motor man came in my office and said the engine in my racecar (see pic below car "92") had water on the #2 piston. We where supposed to test at 6:00 tonight and this was at 2:00. Well they got started changing out motors and I went on to get my windows tinted since I had an appointment and did not want to stiff out on the guy, (A good friend of mine) and when i got to his shop 30 mins away I learned a truck hit the light poll while turing in his shop and tore it down. No power in the shop means no heat gun to tint with. O well will have to get that done later.

The good news is my guys at the shop took two engines out, (the blowed one, and a good one out of another car) and put the good one in the car I am going to race this weeked. We made it to the test at 6:05 and the track we test at is 45 mins from my shop. Talk about a quick engine swap.

Some more good news is that I drove to Year One today and looked at some Roush wheels. I think i am going to ge them tommorow.

I guess the day turned out alright after all. I fell blessed today.

Users who are viewing this thread