List of "odometer trick" parameters

Nuclrslug

Kwality iz job won.
Established Member
Does anyone have a list of what all of the odometer trick parameters mean? I know the obvious ones like RPM and ENg for miles per hour but what exactally does the Oil mean? Mine shows "000". Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

fordracerguy

Mustang Geek
Established Member
i think if you start the car, the number will go betwen 0 and 255 somewhere... Thats your pressure in that scale. I learned about that trick from www.mustangworld.com.. Maybe they have explanation of the rest of the words?

Chris

Nuclrslug

Kwality iz job won.
Established Member

piss&vinegar

Seek and Destroy
Established Member
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by fordracerguy
i think if you start the car, the number will go betwen 0 and 255 somewhere... Thats your pressure in that scale. I learned about that trick from www.mustangworld.com.. Maybe they have explanation of the rest of the words?

Chris
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perfect and thanks. Here's a handy-dandy link to the specific codes: http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/99hec.htm

Try again! I fixed it.

piss&vinegar

Seek and Destroy
Established Member
quote:
Originally posted by fordracerguy

Chris

Perfect and thanks. Here's a handy-dandy link to the specific codes: http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/99hec.htm

Try again! I fixed it.

Users who are viewing this thread