Link to Fury movie

gtmustang00

Established Member
Anybody have a link to the movie Fury? Just tried to click on one and a bunch of virus stuff came up.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Itll be on torrents in a month full BR rip. Surprised it wasnt out already for the christmas season. Great movie, saw it in theatres and definitely would watch again at home.

RDLightning01

Young Svt Poster
Established Member
Get yourself a amazon fire tv install xbmc add 1 channel or similar. Stream any movie or tv show free. Been doing this for years. I cant believe people still rent or buy movies/tv nowadays

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Get yourself a amazon fire tv install xbmc add 1 channel or similar. Stream any movie or tv show free. Been doing this for years. I cant believe people still rent or buy movies/tv nowadays
Because thru XBMC you do not get the same quality as a Blu Ray or as a torrent even if its 1080P. Sound quality is also either mono or stereo only.

If you have a good surround sound and a nice TV, you want to use it to its full potential otherwise why get it.

Steve@Tasca

Buy, rent or borrow the disc, some movies deserve to be seen with the best possible sound and video quality. This is one of them.

-Steve

gtmustang00

Established Member
I have seen it at the Theatre when it came out. Didn't know it was out for rental yet...

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
...some movies deserve to be seen with the best possible sound and video quality. ...

100% true! Forest Gump, Saving Private Ryan, Behind Enemy Lines, The Arrival, Contact, The Abyss, Atlantis, True Lies etc. are all movies with phenomenal Dolby Digital/DTS (with THX) soundtracks and would be an unbelievable disservice to experience in anything less. That is, if you have a good home theater system.

Users who are viewing this thread