line lock

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I have the SLP linelock. Takes a bit of effort to install due to essential removal of the master brake cylinder. Very stealth kit. Little pricey. My solenoid is malfunctioning and left me sitting in the burn out box once last summer.......Brakes locked on. Finally was able to release them and get the run in, but hasn't worked since. Looks like I'm taking the master cylinder back off this winter.........

MaximumVelocity

Mod motor convert
Established Member
I have the SLP linelock. Takes a bit of effort to install due to essential removal of the master brake cylinder. Very stealth kit. Little pricey. My solenoid is malfunctioning and left me sitting in the burn out box once last summer.......Brakes locked on. Finally was able to release them and get the run in, but hasn't worked since. Looks like I'm taking the master cylinder back off this winter.........

I installed the SLP unit with the master cylinder and engine in the car. ;-) It's a tight fit, but you can do it. Haven't had any problems with it. And the car sees track time about once a week.

whitetrash1

Established Member
this will sound like i am stupid but i'm more ignorent on it than anything.

what steps are involved in engaging the line lock system? my car already had it on there when i bought it and have never messed with it. do you just hold the brake and turn it on or in the opposite order or do you have to pump the brakes?

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
this will sound like i am stupid but i'm more ignorent on it than anything.

what steps are involved in engaging the line lock system? my car already had it on there when i bought it and have never messed with it. do you just hold the brake and turn it on or in the opposite order or do you have to pump the brakes?

Hold down the brake pedal, activate the LL, and let go of the brake pedal and smoke em up!

Users who are viewing this thread