Line lock issue?

byeofcr

Established Member
Im a newb to these fancy apps.

Anyway. I put the car in track mode on flat surface. Toggle thru apps to line lock. Hold ok to intialiZe. Goes to next screen with the bars telling you to press firmly and hold. It fills up one bar short. No matter how hard or firm i press. Someone explain to this dejected feeling stupid owner

scottmac2000

Established Member
Mines the same way. If i press any harder I'll blow the seals or break the seat. Never was able to get mine to work.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 5

byeofcr

Established Member
Press harder?:shrug:

Lol im 280lbs. I can feel the pedal damn near touch the floor.

I guess i gotta bring it in cuz i dont have a clue. Also have a pulley making a knocking noise but i feel slightly better its not just a me problem

daustin

Established Member
Im a newb to these fancy apps.

Anyway. I put the car in track mode on flat surface. Toggle thru apps to line lock. Hold ok to intialiZe. Goes to next screen with the bars telling you to press firmly and hold. It fills up one bar short. No matter how hard or firm i press. Someone explain to this dejected feeling stupid owner

So you got back into a Stang, huh? I got rid of my '14 for a '16 401a three weeks ago. You gonna go to Cars and Coffee?

byeofcr

Established Member
So you got back into a Stang, huh? I got rid of my '14 for a '16 401a three weeks ago. You gonna go to Cars and Coffee?

Ha i did! A boring saturday morning turned into a bring a new car home day. It was chaos but im back. Had to sell my soul to the wife (along with my beater, so im officially dd'ing this thing with two rear facing baby seats) lol heard it got bought out or something? Is it still on eastern?

daustin

Established Member
Ha i did! A boring saturday morning turned into a bring a new car home day. It was chaos but im back. Had to sell my soul to the wife (along with my beater, so im officially dd'ing this thing with two rear facing baby seats) lol heard it got bought out or something? Is it still on eastern?

That's awesome. Mine was kind of a last minute thing as well. I wanted to take advantage of the 0% for 72 mos and essentially bought mine over Facebook messages with my buddy that's a sales manager at Gaudin. I gave my terms and he countered then messaged back asking how dark I wanted my tint.

C&C is going through a move. It's gonna be at SpeedVegas at 14200 LVBLVD S. starting 10/8. That's the new track out there where you can rent and drive supercars. It's a bit of a drive. We'll see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread