lil ol 2v vs. honda goldwing ? :o

laoutlaw01

North Louisiana redneck
Established Member
Not sure if this is anything to brag about cuz I don't know how fast them cruisers are. I've rode cbr's and yzf's and choppers before but no cruisers. Here's the scenario. As I was pulling out of he local Murphy usa and back onto the 4 lane I noticed a fairly new looking big goldwing looking thing on my rump like it wants breed! I pulled on out giving her about half throttle and about the time it wanted to shift into third I looked in my side mirror and notice his front end seem to come up a bit and start pulling on me hard. So natural instinct I gas it ,it don't shift to third,stays in second and stops his pull and I start to pull away . From about 30-75 when.I let off I put about 4 car lengths on him. Being as it pretty much started when he was at my taillights is this considered a kill ? I'm still new to the mustang world being as this is my first muscle car and I've only had it 3 months. Good or normal or was did I stumble across a poor rider? Oh, and my car is basically bolt on goodies with built trans and stall and suspension with 4.10's

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Good kill OP

That thing looked like it hit a wall around 100mph lol.

Users who are viewing this thread