Like New Whipple 3.4 Crusher super charger 07-14 gt500

tomshaze

Established Member
19cobra23

Thanks for posting that makes me feel better about my recent purchase of a crusher 3.4 I just bought

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Here is the pic the OP sent me (clearly not a crusher):

whipple1_zps503190bd.gif

serickson1

sericksonGT500
Established Member
OP made an honest mistake, returned all my calls and refunded agreed upon amount. I am very happy with purchase. I will order up a Crusher inlet and have a killer set up.
Thanks for all the info :beer:

crownaviation

Established Member
OP made an honest mistake, returned all my calls and refunded agreed upon amount. I am very happy with purchase. I will order up a Crusher inlet and have a killer set up.
Thanks for all the info :beer:

That is awesome and nice to hear people doing the right thing. Cheers to both of you :beer:

Great to hear. That's what these forums are for.

Should be how these places work

Thanks for posting that makes me feel better about my recent purchase of a crusher 3.4 I just bought

I know you posted this well before your ordeal with the blower you did buy. Sucks the way it has gone so far but many are interested to see how the seller handles this.. and this will not be just forgotten if you get screwed.. and not just on this forum

tomshaze

Established Member
Tell me I'm counting down the days as the claim is open man this really slowed me down I'm just being patient and sucks cuz I alread lowered the engine and everything
But thanks for the support

That is awesome and nice to hear people doing the right thing. Cheers to both of you :beer:

Should be how these places work

I know you posted this well before your ordeal with the blower you did buy. Sucks the way it has gone so far but many are interested to see how the seller handles this.. and this will not be just forgotten if you get screwed.. and not just on this forum

Users who are viewing this thread