LIKE NEW!! 335 30 18 Michelin Pilot Sport II's- Like new-WTT for DR's same size

SpittingCobra

Established Member
SOLD TO LOCAL SVTer

These are 335 30 18 Michelin Pilot Sport II's. I just mounted them yesterday, and quickly realized that my Nitto's were actually doing alot for my car. I think I'm going to permanently run DR's on this car.

So I'd ideally like to trade these for some drag radials 335 30 18, but if it's BFG's I can settle for the 315's since they run so wide.

If no one has any to trade, I may reluctantly sell these outright. I will ask $450+shipping.

Here are the tires:
I will take more pictures upon request.
IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

Last edited:

864svt

powered by svt
Established Member
What is the width of your rim you have them on?

not sure what size rims OP had them on, but for everyones knowledge i had same tires(same size and brand ), gave them to my buddy and he has the on 18x10 saleen replica and they fit amazing, just a nice little buldge, very muscular looking..

JWSnake

Established Member
not sure what size rims OP had them on, but for everyones knowledge i had same tires(same size and brand ), gave them to my buddy and he has the on 18x10 saleen replica and they fit amazing, just a nice little buldge, very muscular looking..

If it helps, I ran these same tires in a 315/30/18 on my 18 X 10s, and they fit without buldge. So I can imagine that a 335/30/18 would fit fine with a little buldge.

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Working on some wheels that are 10's right now so might want to buy these off of you won't need shipping just meet at your work again I will let you know if I can get the wheels and you still have these. Thanks Larry

SpittingCobra

Established Member
They are on 18x10.5" Saleen replicas. Fit is great, just a little bulge, helps protect the wheel lip! Stretching a tire may look great but it makes the wheel the leading edge too.

SpittingCobra

Established Member
Working on some wheels that are 10's right now so might want to buy these off of you won't need shipping just meet at your work again I will let you know if I can get the wheels and you still have these. Thanks Larry

That would be great!:thumbsup:

uofipilot

Established Member
Wow. That picture of the tire with the dollar bill on it made me nut. I literally just put two bills down on my desk to have a visual. That's sick.

I wish I had 18s.

hurtzu

Interested in these. What is the dot/date code on them? And is one more used than the other? Left one still has new marks running across right one doesnt.Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread