Like a easy bake oven

WHT03SVTCOLO

Established Member
I don't know if it is because my GT500 is black or the fact that the S197 transmission tunnel is in the middle of the car but it gets warm in the cabin in the summer. Also the fact that u can't put the AC on the floor. Anyway I decided to do something about it :)
udenenan.jpg

hepe8uga.jpg

eze8u7a4.jpg

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
You can't switch the AC to the floor vents? :dw::dw:

Also, if you think your trans tunnel gets hot... try having two turbos hanging out down there too. My feet roast if I'm wearing flip flops.

WHT03SVTCOLO

Established Member
You can't switch the AC to the floor vents? :dw::dw:

Also, if you think your trans tunnel gets hot... try having two turbos hanging out down there too. My feet roast if I'm wearing flip flops.

I bet that turbo gets hot LOL. You need to do this mod :)
About the AC it's weird cuz the yellow AC light is on and works fine through the top vents I set it to blow on the floor only and the AC light turns off :( is it a NAV thing?

Last edited:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
About the AC it's weird cuz the yellow AC light is on and works fine through the top vents I set it to blow on the floor only and the AC light turns off :( is it a NAV thing?

Do you have the recirc on at the same time? You should be able to blow AC through any of the vents. The only thing you can't do is set the air to the floor vents when the recirc is active.

Black Sex

Established Member

Might be the mode actuator is going bad or out of time somehow. We do a lot of them in GM vehicles.

Also check to make sure the inner shift boot is on properly. My '04 Cobra would cook you out of the car because the shifter boot was messed up. Once I fixed that it was a lot better.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread