Lightning went down...

99RedSVT

Established Member
Ive been working on my friends 2001 red Lightning this weekend changed the lower blower pulley to a 4#er to give him some extra boost.Plus changed out his plugs today. THe deal was i would do all the work for a case of beer,full tank of gas and to line both lightnings up. Well after we were done today we headed out to race, we rolled out to about 20 then he punched it and i followed. I quickly put about 3 1/2 trucks on him. We pretty much have the same mods except he doesnt have the predator but he does come stock with 20 more Hp then me. So i was pretty pleased with her even though she is runnin Pig rich.. He said he wants to run me wed again but i dont think so... He was installin his brand new ZEX nitrous kit while i was changing the plugs..

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Same mods, he brings 20 more hp to the table to begin with, and you still put 3 1/2 lengths on him? Wow............

99RedSVT

Established Member
I have the predator if that helps me any lol..My truck is running real rich on my dyno graph it didnt even coem above 10 air fuel.. Also he has the single muffler cat back and i have the jdm dual set up i think mine breaths alittle better..

99RedSVT

Established Member
ya 2 red ones going at it..It was nice made me feel good..im going to be makin a pretty fat video here soon with some lightnings..

Users who are viewing this thread