Lightning vs Diesel truck

04sonicL

Established Member
I never get any action so this was a pleasant shocker. On my way home from work last night after dark and I catch a red light. Turns green and I start to go at my usual slow pace when I see lights coming up on me pretty quick in the left lane. The guy was already going quite a bit faster than me gets to my door and drills it. I hear the turbo and see the black smoke pouring out of his semi style exhaust coming out of the bed of the truck.

Took me about three seconds to realize what the hell was going on because I never get to play. I put it to the floor for the first time in about 4 months. I pretty quickly stop his pull then proceed to blow by with the eaton screaming. Forgot what the damn thing sounded like! I put a few truck lengths on him then let off and realize I'm doing 100 in a 55 and quickly hit the brakes. He proceeded to ride my a$$ til he got off at the next.

Not sure what was done to his truck besides the obvious exhaust work. I know diesel trucks can be pretty damn quick for what they are. I'm not modded much to begin with so it was fun to put someone in their place that instigated a run.

03 deadpool

Established Member
Nice kill i really enjoyed this. Around here thats the new thing is to buy diesel truck , add stacks, roll coal. Think you are faster than everything on the road. to me the only truck worth making fast is a lightning.

Users who are viewing this thread