Lightning vs. Civic Vtec

Helix

The Beast
Established Member
I was driving home from my girlfriends house at about 1:30 am tonight. I was minding my own bussiness just cruising the speed limit. On a total of 4 lanes non-divided highway I went by a nice blue import with white rims and pipe pulling on to the road from a stop sign. I seen him coming up from behind. I held the speed limit and put the window do to see if he wanted to be stupid. And sure enough like I thought he started playing with me talking sh!t. I couldn't tell what year but is was a Civic Vtec. Seemed pretty far from stock. He started trying to run me without talking or nothing. He started gearing down and gear back up. After a few secs of me not responding I make them fall back and talk to me. I told them not here to many State Troopers. There office was on that road. :-D So I told them a different spot, a little back road. I followed them there and as soon has we hit the straight away he shot over to the other side of the road. I then pulled up beside him. We were rolling at about 10 or 15 mph. He had some gauges and some type of digital read out. I thought this was going to be interesting. There was a total of 3 guys in his car and just me in my Lightning and its 65 degrees out side. His passenger counted to three with his fingers for me and counted out loud for the driver. Anyway, as soon has his third finger opened up I pulled half a car length on him instantly. It was down hill from there. I heard his turbo finally start boosting but it wasn't doing him any good. Went into 2nd then just floated him from there. Was about 4 car lengths on him when I let out around 90 or so. I flashed my hazards and kept hauling. There was a car that rolled up behind us when we lined up. They started flashing there lights. Try to catch us. So I wasn't going to stay around and talk. Wasn't a ricer at all. No stickers or nothing. Nice simple euro lights lowered with a body kit on racing rims. Nice car. They acted cocky while they were beside me. Acted as if they could take me. I just smiled. :thumbsup:

Helix

Helix

The Beast
Established Member
Yeah, it is great. It was a big rush. I was driving halfway asleep when he woke me up. You got to love it when they roll up on you and get spanked.

It was fun,

Helix

jguerrero

Established Member
hey SuperChanger, Is that the Ranger edge that you have supercharged? How does it run compared to the lightning? I never heard of anyone doing that to a ranger before.

Good kill

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Helix, Nice...note sure what's wrong with the guys in the import scence :shrug:

If they went to the track they would realize that they arent that fast compared to the lightnings times.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread