Lightning Vs. BMW M3 = Lightning 1, M3 0

Phyxius

Established Member
I just walked out of a local Hooters today after lunch, jumped in my black 2000 L and headed west on a 6 lane road when I notice a really nice lookin late model black M3 in front of me. I changed lanes and went around him, and got caught at the next traffic light. I was first in line at the light in the right hand lane, and the M3 was in the center lane behind another car. The light turned green, and I just gave the truck enough gas to get in front of the car to my left and into the center lane since my lane ended in about 750 ft. I noticed the M3 changing lanes too. He moved left and put the hammer down, I saw him coming up on my left, so since I was already part of the way in the gas, I just let my right foot find the floor, the M3 stopped gaining almost instantly, and I began to pull on him, I let out of it when I was about 5 cars ahead, and let him catch up, rolled down my window and said I was wondering how I would do against one them, and he replied with "you did really well" with a grimmass ( spelling ) on his face. It sure made my day.
I thought for sure he would have pulled on me a little.

Lee

Dan SS2471

Established Member
JasonFC said:
grimace* for future referance

reference* for future reference. Sorry..Had to. :-D

Nice kill. I've got a guy here with an '03 E43 with a couple bolt-ons and I'm just waiting to meet him outside the gate one day....

TORNATIC!!

Established Member
Phyxius said:
I just walked out of a local Hooters today after lunch, jumped in my black 2000 L and headed west on a 6 lane road when I notice a really nice lookin late model black M3 in front of me. I changed lanes and went around him, and got caught at the next traffic light. I was first in line at the light in the right hand lane, and the M3 was in the center lane behind another car. The light turned green, and I just gave the truck enough gas to get in front of the car to my left and into the center lane since my lane ended in about 750 ft. I noticed the M3 changing lanes too. He moved left and put the hammer down, I saw him coming up on my left, so since I was already part of the way in the gas, I just let my right foot find the floor, the M3 stopped gaining almost instantly, and I began to pull on him, I let out of it when I was about 5 cars ahead, and let him catch up, rolled down my window and said I was wondering how I would do against one them, and he replied with "you did really well" with a grimmass ( spelling ) on his face. It sure made my day.
I thought for sure he would have pulled on me a little.

Lee

Good kill. With your mods too easy!! Now stock for stock the newer model M3 is faster in the 1/4 and they are impressive on top end just like most german performance cars. I wouldn't even try one on a road course though, especially if they have the performance package. :bowdown:

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
Nice kill. M3s here never seem to want to race (track or even street).. How does that bassani sound? Im thinking about getting those for mine too, and no doubt they sound good, but will put a pretty big hole in your wallet. SO im still looking at other cheaper alternatives

Users who are viewing this thread