Lightning vs 350z and gixxer

fuzzydice

White Hot Lightning
Established Member
one of my friends said that a guy with a 350z wanted to run. it just had a bolt on exhaust so i said sure why not. We went from a dig and got it on video, the road was marked off for the 1/4 mile on a good road so it was a good race. I ripped it from the hole and pulled him bad (about 4-5 car lengths and he caught up to about 2-3 lengths) , i was surprised when i hardly spun at all and left him to choke on my fumes lol i finally learned how to launch it on the street and not spin WOO!!!

lol we did get it on video as well, i just have to get the video from my friend. He pulls up to me afterwards and is like "What the heck do u have done to that thing?!?!" and i say "oh just a pulley and tune" and he looks away in amazment. It felt great lol

Also, it turns out my friend bet him that i would win for $10 and what do ya know, he doesnt wanna pay up saying he doesnt have any money and my friend is about to pull his ass out the car and beat him cuz he wouldnt keep to his word. Supposedly the kid is loaded and my friend said if he did beat his ass, he would call the cops and his parents and the kid is like 19 or sumthing.

I also raced my friend on his 750 gixxer with just a pipe. He gave me the hit from a dig and basically i got him in the 1/8 and after that it was all him lol when i heard him coming from behind really fast i put my left hand over my ear cuz ive learned in the past that bikes like his with after market exhaust are stupid effing loud and sure enough it was loud as **** lol

Kind of an interesting night, and show'd me a good example of a guy who still has some growing up to do when he opens his mouth.

OH WELL!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_CWN5eEcvM"]YouTube - Fuzzydice vs. 350z - DIG[/ame]

exdeath

Established Member
Awesome when some punk kid who's parents buy him a shiny sports car and he thinks he's all that and gets schooled by a 5000 lb truck.

fuzzydice

White Hot Lightning
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread