Lightning, TV sightings

WhiteBolt

Engine Master
Established Member
When Paul Walker pulls into a parking spot at "The Racer's Edge" he slams the front bumper on the curb, *ouch*

From the looks of this photo, the curb is a good 2" higher than the front bumper.
I thought to myself, that rf bumper has got to be all scraped up ....
capture9cuy3.jpg

Last edited:

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I just watched a Movie on STARZ right before X-Mas,and I can't remember the Name of it.But it's about a boy who raises a Hereford Steer,and him & his Mom take it to a couple of Shows.And when there pulling into the Big Time Stock Show,I'm about 95% sure there's a Lightning in the parking lot with the Tailgate facing the Camera.It looks to be White but could be Silver,I just cought a quick look at it.I know Bruce Willis is in it playing a Rich Guy who buys the Steer,I think that it came out in either 06 or 07.I'll try to find out the Name of it,and try to find out for sure if it's a Lightning.

Last edited:

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
From the looks of this photo, the curb is a good 2" higher than the front bumper.
I thought to myself, that rf bumper has got to be all scraped up ....
capture9cuy3.jpg

Have you not seen the movie? He actually hits the curb with the lower rad support when he pulls up to it! You can hear a big BANG! I remember cringing the first time i saw it!

WhiteBolt

Engine Master
Established Member
Have you not seen the movie? He actually hits the curb with the lower rad support when he pulls up to it! You can hear a big BANG! I remember cringing the first time i saw it!
I have seen bits and pieces of it.
Movies about Ricers aint' really my cup o' tea. :sleeping:

Last edited:

wrxman60

Premiere Wheelman
Established Member
I just happened to come across Pass Time last night on speed and saw two Gen 2 L's go against each other, they were b/f and g/f I think. A red one and a blue one, they both ran mid 14s?!?!?

sams99lightning

BOOSTED!!!
Established Member
^^ yeah I've seen that one a couple times now and it just seems like the lightning that go on there make us look bad lol. I have a 99 and went a 13.8 bone stock on street tires so I know those 2 trucks could of ran better.

Users who are viewing this thread