Lightning-Swapped Stang

red97

Established Member
Posted this in the buffet a couple days back but I knew you guys would appreciate it more. Finished her not too long ago. (for the second time)

It's an 03L engine with some goodies:rolleyes:, T56, and some other things here and there. Only got one cell pic for now but lemme know what ya think!

Oh yeah and a hood will be on soon.:rolling:

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
Nice! Awhile back I think there was a thread going in pics.and vids. if I'm not
mistaken about 5.4 swap projects.

I know someone posted this girl @ a car show with the swap done to a black Mustang
(both were pretty sweet IIRC)

A vid.would be nice.....

red97

Established Member
Sick! My dream is to swap a L motor into a 93 Coupe with a Whip, cowl hood and lower K member.

Wayne

My current plans are to throw my 2.3Kb on there and a custom side inlet plenum and 4 inch cowl actually.:beer:

And cocoloco there will be many vids coming, I'll be attending the TX2K9 Supra meet next weekend with many friends, so there will be lots of footage, cars and racing :burnout:

Z7What