Lightning Force Performance, Thanks!!

melman

Just Another MF
Established Member
I had some dealings with LFP a couple years ago and they bent over backwards to help me on parts, suggestions and tech info. If there were any issues Mark took care of things QUICK and without question.

I am building a track only truck and of course called LFP again. Mark not only gave me a great deal on injectors and fuel rails but also asked what else I needed and is researching how to save me some more $$ on those parts.

Nothing but the best customer service and one of a rare few businesses that stand behind what they sell 100%.

Just for the record, I am a customer just like everyone else and have no ties to LFP. I am just passing along information on a excellent vendor who has always been there when I needed them

My thanks to Mark and everyone at LFP.

Mel

melman

Just Another MF
Established Member
Well, all I can say is Mark stood behind a very large purchase I made a couple years ago and all parts and labor to fix the problem were taken care of by LFP. I thought the shop absorbed some of the labor but just found out it was all paid in full by LFP. Did not cost me anything extra.

Later I bent one of my Long Bars with 889 ft-lb of torque and he replaced that immediately as well. I couldn't have asked for anthing more.

Now to give me a super deal on the parts he is selling me for this build, all I can say is great things about them.

Courteous, excellent products and stands behind them. What more can you ask for?

Thanks LFP!!!
Mel

01stallion

ford guy
Established Member
good to hear!! How is the project coming along? Thanks again the console, it turned out awesome and makes a world of difference.

Users who are viewing this thread