Lightning Eater

low12lightning

Established Member
Not a Lightning but i figured most guys would get a kick out of this. I've talked about this car is a few posts so here it is.

Well i've been building this car for 6 weeks and i'm finally in the home stretch.
The rack and pinion is the only factory GM piece left. Just a quick rundown of the mods so far. Modified front and rear subframe, modified S14 coilovers, modified steering knuckles, modified tie rods, eight point cage, fully seam welded chassis with weight reduction, fire suppression system, electronic damping control, oval tube exhaust, dual rear calipers, hydraulic E-brake, fuel cell, carbon hood, decklid, sideskirts, bumper covers, wing, and front dive planes, modified sway bar and end links, Exedy twin disk clutch, race prepped t-56, accusumped GM racing built LS7 with CNC heads, full Rotora 6 piston calipers on solid rotors, modified front uprights, Sparco Carbon seats, and the list continues. We rented Willow Springs race track for a few days to shake the car down this week. I will put some videos up soon, but i will tell you the car is nothing less than amazing. I've don't the suspension angles about 90% and a few more track days and the new motor, and i think we have a championship car on our hands.

At Willow for the day

PICT0881.jpg

Almost street looking with no graphics

PICT0878.jpg

PICT0875.jpg

Weak 400hp LS2 see ya later

PICT0885.jpg

Fully Forged LS7 from GM racing with CNC heads ready for E85!

PICT0886.jpg

PICT0890.jpg

ONe huge throttlebody

PICT0887.jpg

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
Very nice GTO there, and the LS7 motor all I can say is DAAMMMNN!!!
but it seems you misplaced your supercharger?? :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread