Lightning called out

old guys rule

Red Blown Sled
Established Member
There is a young man in my town with a 6 litre ss truck I think it is an 04. His mods are procharger, all wheel drive, exhuast, tune, and comp valve body. My mods are in my sig. This started a long time ago over a year when he had a built chevy truck with 5.3 in it. He couldnt touch the L with that one. So he picked up the SS and went to work modding it. 2wks at the local hang out he called me out and said he had something for me. I said I will be at test and tune this Friday. Well he was there with his buddies and ask me if I am ready to play, so I answered sure lets line em up. Let me say that the conditions at Temple academy dragstrip last night were terrible. The air was so heavy from all the rain, Track was not prepped, and I was heat soaked from charging the battery on the 67 stang we took also. O.K. hear goes we had 2 races the first race he red lighted so bad his react. time was .0001 on a .500 tree and i still ran him down running a 13.5 at 101 mph. The second run he said he would wait for the light and I hammerd him hard off the line and he gave up at mid track. After that he wouldnt speak to me and his buds said he is beyond pissed because he spent over 5k on the procharger alone. My truck has run 12s but it just wasnt gonna do it last night. sorry for the long post but this call out had history. Im getting to old for this shit.

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
LMAO. Nice, I love it when someone talks so much shit and are so confident, then they get beat and wont' talk to you. Classic. Good kill.

red-light

I see the light
Established Member
next hes gonna git the spray and call you out again.....do us right and lay another whoopin on his ass.

fearthesnake

Established Member
Good Kill... not only $5K Procharger but

the price for a new truck and still got it handed to him....

what's the 'ole saying... If you can't beat 'em, join 'em...

I believe this should apply here.

old guys rule

Red Blown Sled
Established Member
Im 54 and ive been doing this a long time. "This aint my first dance" lol. I have lost some and I have won some. If you are in this game and dont think you can be beat you are in for a rude awakening. Still it was fun, just wish he would have taken it better he seemed like a good guy.

Mario93

Established Member
Good kill man, I used to hang out in cove while at hood...and still every now and then to visit 'ol army buddies.

Users who are viewing this thread