Light Bar Switch - Help Needed!

Old Stang

Established Member
I bought the Web Electric Products complete harness for the light bar switch. There are two 6-cavity connectors on the new harness that plug into the cars harness. This sounds dumb, but I can't locate the existing connectors on the car to unplug for the new harness. The instructions state that the connectors are on the drivers side behind the panel. If anybody has a picture or a better explanation I would be grateful.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
i have a vert also and used the same kit, look in the trunk. you will have to remove the panel that butts up to the back of the seat and then look to your left if you're facing the trunk and look for the harness on the driver's side wheel well. it's there you'll see it.

Old Stang

Established Member
Light Bar Switch

Thanks for the info. I've been talking with Larry tonight and that's conclusion we came up with. Anything past those three plastic rivets to take that panel out?

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Larry's a really great guy. Once you remove that panel you will see a harness running along the driver's side rear wheel well and that's where that black plug connects. The gray plug connects near the convertible top motor.

Users who are viewing this thread