Light bar choice - pics encouraged

Elliotness

Established Member
I just installed my Bassani exhuast a few weeks ago. Time to change the look of the car. I absolutely must get a light bar next. I need some suggestions. If you guys have a link to the store you purchased yours from pm me please.

:beer:

Elliotness

Established Member
TOPLESS...

That thing looks nasty. Like the Saleen wheels.

Is that car lowered?:beer:

MineralGSVT

Established Member
Saleen light bar, made by Classic... only difference is that it doesn't have the CDC plate...

todd_indy0203.jpg

Elliotness

Established Member
Man the mineral looks awesome. I have a friend in Denver with a 01 mineral grey coupe. Awesome car, it was my first 100mph cruise in a car. 100 mph from El Paso to Phoenix no problem. His car sold me on mine.

MineralGSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Elliotness
Man the mineral looks awesome. I have a friend in Denver with a 01 mineral grey coupe. Awesome car, it was my first 100mph cruise in a car. 100 mph from El Paso to Phoenix no problem. His car sold me on mine.

94CobraPace

Established Member
Not a 03, but has a CDC light bar. Check Haney Motorsports ( http://www.haneymotorsport.com/ ), the best price I could find. Best quality and fit is the CDC. Here are some pics of the 94:
pass%20side%20close.JPG

pass%20side.JPG

The install is not too bad, I have done 3 so far and got it down to less than 3.5 hours. Measure twice, cut once.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Originally posted by 03BlackCoupe
Sorry to intrude on thread but what kind of rear rubber do you have there Racerat?
Nitto DR's
and did have...not much left now. :burnout:

davidmax

Established Member
295/30/17(18) and 26" 10.5" on slicks ussually 17/18x10.5" wheel with proper offsets,Dave S [email protected].
Ask for wheel/tire dept we stocktires CHEAP!!! if shipping wont kill you and we can order any stang wheels froM 1200-44009hre/FIKSE/kinesis
480-517-4969,DAVE s.

Users who are viewing this thread