lift kit for sale

Fuxton

Established Member
Im selling my lift kit for my 07 f350. Itll work on 05-07s. Its a fabtech 6inch. Im looking for $500. Its got like 7k on it. Good shape. It'll be off the truck on tuesday.

S.O.B.

Sweet Old Bob!
Established Member
I'm guessing it has blocks in the rear. Does it come with shocks? Sounds like a heck of a deal. Why you changing? Must be going bigger:coolman:

Fuxton

Established Member
yep its got blocks in the rear and it comes with the shocks. It rides like stock. And yes i am going bigger. Im moving up to an 8inch 4 link.

Fuxton

Established Member
yea im runnning 37s on mine. look at the pics section i have some pics of the truck on there. Ill try and look up some shipping prices to see if i can ship it.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
I would also like alittle more information on this as well, if it has not already been spoken for. Thanks.

Fuxton

Established Member
well its the fabtech basic 6 inch. It comes with everything you need. I should have the truck back tomorrow and ill take pics of exactly what it comes with. It is complete though. What else would you liker to know?

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
So it is the basic 6 inch with blocks in the rear? I have an 05 250 xlt, I was wondering if this would fit on my truck, I wouldn't see why not. This sounds great, just waiting for those pics. I am very interested.

Users who are viewing this thread