Evil_SVT

Established Member
hell yeah!!

ht_divorce_070507_ms.jpg

he must work out! :p

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
you should of added a catagory for going through divorce. my 4 year anniversary was may 3, and yes....i'm going through a divorce.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
TORCH_RED said:
you should of added a catagory for going through divorce. my 4 year anniversary was may 3, and yes....i'm going through a divorce.

True. Technically, I'm not divorced yet. I'm going through the process of divorce right now. :(

In fact, I just hired my lawyer in response to my wife becoming, all of a sudden aggressive, and having the audacity of trying to get me to pay HER attorney fees when she was the one plotting to leave me sometime later down the road (found her emails). So now I'm taking an alternative route and retracting my petition for her 'marriage based citizenship'. As more time goes by, it becomes clear. Reason: fraud (marrying me for citizenship). Her bitchass can go to fock back to South Africa, then. :fm: good bye!!! No need to write!

RL1

Established Member
Crazy, I'm going through a divorce now also. Been with her for 12yrs, 2 kids, I fought my ass off to keep it togeather...here we are 8 months later, it's been bitter as hell and now she regrets it all...divorces aren't easy especially when kids are involved. It's way too late, too much damage has been done and is Sucks!

RL1

Established Member
Have you been served yet?

WTF said:
True. Technically, I'm not divorced yet. I'm going through the process of divorce right now. :(

In fact, I just hired my lawyer in response to my wife becoming, all of a sudden aggressive, and having the audacity of trying to get me to pay HER attorney fees when she was the one plotting to leave me sometime later down the road (found her emails). So now I'm taking an alternative route and retracting my petition for her 'marriage based citizenship'. As more time goes by, it becomes clear. Reason: fraud (marrying me for citizenship). Her bitchass can go to fock back to South Africa, then. :fm: good bye!!! No need to write!

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
RL1 said:
Crazy, I'm going through a divorce now also. Been with her for 12yrs, 2 kids, I fought my ass off to keep it togeather...here we are 8 months later, it's been bitter as hell and now she regrets it all...divorces aren't easy especially when kids are involved. It's way too late, too much damage has been done and is Sucks!

I feel ya. Not easy at all.
I was in the same exact boat (12 years and 2 kids) last year, but somehow managed to turn it around, now things are much, much better... marriage counselling sucked hard though.

Good luck.

Last edited:

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
ALL my friends who got married are now divorced or going through a divorce. If you're a man and have children, a divorce can devastate you financially.

After watching them go through all that pain, I learned my lesson.

Just IMO, staying "single" but still committing yourself to someone is a much smarter move than getting married. There are no legal or financial ramifications to worry about. Also, there's something about not having a legal piece of paper, or "marriage certificate" that seems to keep most women in-line. They can't take advantage of the legal system to file a divorce and take everything you have.

If you want to break up, you just go your separate ways and be done with it, assuming you have no children.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
RL1 said:
Have you been served yet?

yah got served back in Feb. but i was attempting to handle it without hiring an attorney. Now that she getting all bitter, I have to fight back.

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
divorced my wife few years ago. we didn't have kids so it was much easier. no attorneys involved. i gave her an option if she wants to keep the house: she said no cuz she couldn't afford it. she pretty much packed all her shit that was hers and out the door she went.

BLK96NAPWER

Established Member
I am going through a divorce right now with no kids and only 2.7 yrs of marraige. I wanted an amicable breakup but when my wife turned into a raving biaaatch and was seeking spousal support and her lawyer fees I hired an attorney. Now I have to fight for my 50% just to pay the leagal costs and to let her know that I am not just going to just roll over dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

TH3N0TH1NG

Banned
I've been happily married to my wife for over 8 years now, but we've been together for 14 years. We have 3 great children (2g's and 1b). It has it's ups and downs, but thankfully it always seems to work out for the better. The ups and downs are especially fun after you've just made up from a fight...:-D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread