Life Insurance?

CV355

_
Established Member
I have met a couple of guys that I have offered 2 grand a year to if I could take a life insurance policy out on them. No takers yet.

I keep posting on Craigslist that for $50/mo, I'll add anyone as a beneficiary to my life insurance policy and continually up the jackpot. It gets flagged within minutes.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
I keep posting on Craigslist that for $50/mo, I'll add anyone as a beneficiary to my life insurance policy and continually up the jackpot. It gets flagged within minutes.
I offered that deal to my brother but I also threatened to cut his head off. I guess he was smarter than I thought.

CV355

_
Established Member
I offered that deal to my brother but I also threatened to cut his head off. I guess he was smarter than I thought.

But, if you cut his head off, how does he get the payout from your life insurance policy? Oh, wait, you meant HIS life insurance policy. Ah, gotcha.

Ohio Snake

Established Member
Mine says 2 years for suicide. [insert poor-taste joke about being a working member of society and paying taxes as a slow form of suicide]

That's standard wait time or "cooling off period" for most states. I have a life , accident, health, property and casualty license in Ohio. Some carriers (insurance companies) are terrible for coverages. I look for niches certain carriers have depending on the need, claims paying ability and customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CV355

_
Established Member
That's standard wait time or "cooling off period" for most states. I have a life , accident, health, property and casualty license in Ohio. Some carriers (insurance companies) are terrible for coverages. I look for niches certain carriers have depending on the need, claims paying ability and customer service.

I've had a pretty awful run with insurance over the years. I often contemplate getting state minimum coverage and escrowing the savings because I'm obviously not in good hands (guess my provider)

Ohio Snake

Established Member
Allstate! I've had State Farm (P&C) for 35 years. I do compare about every 2-3 years.
Personally, not a big fan of Allstate. Look at State Farm, Nationwide, Geico to name a few. Ask questions on claims especially customized cars.

Users who are viewing this thread