Life After Death?

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
I can say with absolute certainty that there is a supernatural element that exists that we do not understand yet. I feel like I personally understand it as I have had dozens and dozens of encounters since the age of 19 that include encounters, visions, and dreams and a couple of these encounters have been witnessed by other people so I have personal evidence that confirms my beliefs and that I am not hallucinating or making anything up. Don't expect anyone to believe based off what I'm saying but it is why I am confident in what I believe and why I am a Christian. The thought of dying does not bother me so thinking about dying and turning to nothing doesn't sound terrible, but from my experiences I just don't think that is the case because I know without a doubt that there are beings that exist beyond us in dimensions that are intertwined with ours.

God the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are real, Satan is real, angels are real, demonic spirits are real and can roam this Earth, and the afterlife is real and there are only two options as to where you can go. The Holy Bible is the Word of God and is our instruction manual on living an eternal life with our Creator when we die or are taken up into Heaven in the rapture.

I was with you until you got to satan. Is there a hell? I don't think so. Does satan have power because the non-believers need a rally point or does he create power? I'm not sure how to get him into this equation? I am with you on negative energies, call them what you like. I honestly wasn't a believer until my dad committed suicide and then I saw some shit that changed my mind. I have talked with a medium and the things she told me brought me to tears within minutes of our encounter and the things she knew could not be known by anyone but me. This whole topic is mind bending so it's cool that we are all talking about it. I believe in "heaven" "afterlife"and that we have all lived many lives on this world before that teach us how to be better beings.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
All I know I know is I have had 3 first hand experiences with a "ghost" which range from seeing the shadow figure, hearing it and calling it by name to get a noise to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread