License plate bolts

CTmatt

Established Member
anybody a know a good site to pick up some nice license plate bolts? i currently have two star typed chrome bolts, but i need two more. so i may just end up getting 4 matching ones. anybody know where i can find em?

CTmatt

Established Member
ya i know they hardware store would have em, but i was looking for something a little more showy. i thought upr would have em for sure, but guess not.

SVTHorsnake

Banned
I think what you're hoping for is the caps that snap onto the bolts? try local ricer shop... they've got them for sure...:thumbsup:

CTmatt

Established Member
no im not looking for some ricer bolt............i didnt realize this was so hard to come by. maybe tucker, if you are out there.......i bought the car from him and he had these nice allen head bolts that were chrome........i just want two more....or a nice type of bolt.

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by CTmatt
no im not looking for some ricer bolt............i didnt realize this was so hard to come by. maybe tucker, if you are out there.......i bought the car from him and he had these nice allen head bolts that were chrome........i just want two more....or a nice type of bolt.

oooooooooooh.......... Summitt Magazine (800) 230-3030 I know what you're talking about... they've got them advertised... Good Luck!

bbcar

Established Member
I go to the local hardware store and get stainless steel allen head machine screws, they look great, do not rust and are hard to remove without a allen wrench. They make a size that will screw in right where the origional screws were. Barry ]
cobra2003.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread