LFP t-bar brackets

La lightning

03 SB L
Established Member
I was given some LFP traction bars but with no brackets and missing two bushings. I called LFP and asked to buy just the brackets and all new bushings. They tell me $225 and 4-6 months. Im not wanting to wait or really wanting to pay that. So does anyone have any close up pics or measurements for some bracket? Im thinking energy for the bushings.

retics4me

Established Member
I was given some LFP traction bars but with no brackets and missing two bushings. I called LFP and asked to buy just the brackets and all new bushings. They tell me $225 and 4-6 months. Im not wanting to wait or really wanting to pay that. So does anyone have any close up pics or measurements for some bracket? Im thinking energy for the bushings.

Thats good compaired to the short bar brackets I asked JJ about . He wanted like 400 for just the 2 front brackets !! . These phuckers are crazy .

Parkin Lot Pmpn

Established Member
wow 225 for some parts i bought mine on craigslist for 20.00 bucks and the guy even drove them to my house. BTW after install did anyone notice the truck does not rock as much when pulling into parking lots or steep inclines. It felt like i had installed a larger rear sway bar.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
The big problem is that all of the big vendors like LFP, JLP, JDM, WMS and so on all have the products made for their company by machine shops or some type of fabrication shop and they order them in bulk orders. If a shop was to crank out sixty sets of brackets at a time, it is cheaper for the companies to buy them in bulk. If they place an order for just two brackets the cost is going to be out of this world. More than likely the reason for the delay is they are more than likely just going to add your two brackets onto their next order of full kits. It's the same no matter who the vendor is. Which is probably the reeason why WMS told retic4me the brackets were going to be $400 since they would have to be special ordered. Am I wrong on that???

Ask JLP how much the U bolts are to replace the crappy ones sold with his longbars?? IIRC they were around $100-$150 for 4. I had 4 new ones made with better retaining nuts and washers for $31.

La lightning

03 SB L
Established Member
Ya, I completely understand about the price for two brackets if thats all that are being made. But 4-6 months AND $225, you would think that they would come down some being that they are ordering a full batch. Idk, thats what I get for thinking I guess.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
How much is the kit new? $450ish??

The 4 brackets are pretty much half the kit right? The bars are probably 10 times easier to make over the brackets. They also would need to be powdercoated.

I personally would think that they would get enough demand from people that damage the brackets that it would benefit them to have a few extra sets for sale separate from a kit.

JMO.:shrug:

La lightning

03 SB L
Established Member
How much is the kit new? $450ish??

The 4 brackets are pretty much half the kit right? The bars are probably 10 times easier to make over the brackets. They also would need to be powdercoated.

I personally would think that they would get enough demand from people that damage the brackets that it would benefit them to have a few extra sets for sale separate from a kit.

JMO.:shrug:

We are on the same page sir.

Users who are viewing this thread