LFP or RPM Pulley Kit

cobra4v04

Established Member
I'm gonna do a Pulley swap on an otherwise stock 04 Cobra (already have CAI, Exhaust, HE). LFP and RPM sell kits that include the pulley, a belt, plugs, and choice of handheld tuner.

Any recommendations on handheld tuners? What about idler Pullies? Any suggestions on one vendor or another for a well put together kit?

Thanks for any help.

dougwg

Established Member
I'm gonna do a Pulley swap on an otherwise stock 04 Cobra (already have CAI, Exhaust, HE). LFP and RPM sell kits that include the pulley, a belt, plugs, and choice of handheld tuner.

Any recommendations on handheld tuners? What about idler Pullies? Any suggestions on one vendor or another for a well put together kit?

Thanks for any help.

LETHAL PERFORMANCE <~~~ Clicky ! ! !

cobra4v04

Established Member
Ok, so BilletFlow pullies seems to be the consensus.

Since I haven't seen a kit offered anywhere else besides the two in my first post I'll most likely end up ordering these parts separately. Any particular set of idlers?

What about plugs, a belt, and a handheld tuner? I'm new to this whole pulley swap sequence so I need some advice.

Redfire_Cobra

Established Member
Plugs, NGK TR6 the belt is going to depend on the pulley combo you choose. As far as a hand held you should decide who you will have tuning your car and go with what they recommend, it will probably be an SCT though.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member

Since I haven't seen a kit offered anywhere else besides the two in my first post I'll most likely end up ordering these parts separately. Any particular set of idlers?

What about plugs, a belt, and a handheld tuner? I'm new to this whole pulley swap sequence so I need some advice.

I can do a package price for you with what you need..we have our own pulley in sizes 280 & 295 and the choice of SCT,Diablosport,Sniper and HP Tuners tuning products..contact me 864 332 0955 or PM you # and I will call you
DSC01554.JPG

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

We don't offer kits for those exact reasons. People want too many different options, so we left it all separate. Give us a call and we will be glad to walk you threw the different options available and put something together for you. Just because it is not on the site, doesn't mean it's not possible!

Matt

cobra4v04

Established Member
Can anybody recommend a tuner in the Tampa,FL area that is experienced with 03'-04' Cobras?
And don't mention Race Related, don't know if he is even still in business but he is definitely not on my list.

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
I just picked up my Billetflow 4-piece idler set from Lethal, and the idlers look awesome, and Lethal's customers service was very good when I called.

I have also heard great things about Amazon's upper pulleys, and their customer service is also great.

RPMOutlet seems like everyone avoids them at all costs, and while some people have had issues with LFP, I have had good experiences when I ordered from them, but it has been a while since I have done so!

So Amazon or Lethal and you won't be disappointed!

Users who are viewing this thread