LFP heat exchanger group buy!

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
DSG2003SVT said:
One says extreme dual pass or something to that effect. It's higher capacity than the other one I believe. The reason that they're only doing free shipping + free stenciling is that they're already on sale. Free shipping could save $15+, then if you want the stencil that's normally $10, so that's decent savings for a GP IMO.
Ordered one of those + a hi cap blower res tank

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
mrpork said:
anyone know what i need to put my own stencil on one of these. where can i get the stuff
The stencil will last about three days. Have you had a look at your stock HE fins?
Ordered mine plain Jane

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
CPViolation said:
The stencil will last about three days. Have you had a look at your stock HE fins?
Ordered mine plain Jane

Oh really? Mine lasted over a year and the only reason it needed to be replaced is because someone vandalized the car. I drove it over 10K miles with it on there and it looked like this.

571105-R1-19-18A.jpg

Don't poke at it with a log and it'll stay just fine. ;-)

Flex03

NPA Racing
Established Member
I ordered mine along with a powdercoated black Intercooler reservoir. Mark was very helpful and great to deal with. Thanks alot!

MYSTICHROME447

Established Member
Wow Ive gotta say that im seriously impressed with the quality of this product. And I cannot believe the difference in size! The stock heat exchanger is a joke! Thanks for the quick shipping, excellent product!
1000630or5.jpg
1000635jt8.jpg

Last edited:

04MC

Established Member
Ordered mine today. I am sure it will help here in hot & humid FL and one less step if I ever go Whipple :-D

03venum

Never enough HP
Established Member
DSG2003SVT said:
1)call and tell them you want to get in on the GP for the cobra extreme HEs. 2) all the dual pass units (gords, extreme LFP, AFCO) are going to perform at pretty much the same level. You can add a fan kit to any of those to make them better. I don't personally know about the fluidyne, but I think it's a dual pass unit as well, should perform about the same as the others.

i have the lfp he and would love to get a fan kit for it but when i asked they didnt have a kit for it yet is anyone one else sellin one that will work on the lfp he

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
Just ordered one. I kinda ran over a bush the other day after sliding through an intersection. No major damage.. mostly cosmetic... so it's not too bad. The HE is a little pushed back, so the dealership let me know that they could replace that on the estimate as well. The stock HE is $740!! I said screw that and told em I'd order the aftermarket one and the dealership would install it. Awesome!

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
The guys over at LFP were nice and seemed very knowledgable. They wanted to let everyone know that they will continue this GP through the holidays... so pick yours up today!

taylor302

Established Member
Sale is still on. I ordered mine along with a Intercooler reservoir. Got them in on Friday. Looks nice and great quality.

Johnny Vig

Addicted to Power!
Established Member
Just ordered mine this week- $289 shipped for a dual pass-great deal. You can also get the stencil for free- just let them know you are from the SVT Performance forum.

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
just ordered mine today also :rockon: $ 298 shipped i forgot to ask about the stencil :cuss: i talked too them for almost 30 mins real nice guys :beer:

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
i got is yesterday & its freaking sweet :rockon: awesome guys it was here excalty when they said it would be i`ll deffantly be buying more from them :beer:

pics will come later today

Users who are viewing this thread