LFP Fan users

99BlkLitng

Established Member
For those of you that have the LFP efans I have a question....

Has anyone had problems with the relays going out? I have had two relays go out on me and was wondering if anyone has had this problem and what you did to fix it. I am calling them monday to get a whole new wiring harness sent to me and just swap the whole thing out unless someone has any suggestions.

Thanks
Damon

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Do a search. The relay replacement has been covered, along with suggested replacement relays to use.

Stewart

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
No problem here except, where you hook up power to fuse box. The wiring that was available made it impossible to close the fuse box... I had to do some Polish engineering to get the fuse box to close.. BTW>>I'm Polish/Indian..

Last edited:

Charlie41

SiFi junky
Established Member
wigginwilly00 said:
No problem here except, where you hook up power to fuse box. The wiring that was available made it impossible to close the fuse box... I had to do some Polish engineering to get the fuse box to close.. BTW>>I'm Polish/Indian..

The instructions that came with mine, stated clearly how to do it.

I have no issues with mine ... But I just got it 3 months ago. And I do not run the A/C. And the thing hardly ever comes on. My temp rarely gets over 185

Charlie

chesster51

Established Member
Mine's been in for over 2 yrs. with no problems. I don't have the A/C wire connected though. When I come to a stop and have the A/C running, I just flip the fan on with the manual switch and flip it back off when I start moving again. With the A/C wire connected the fan runs anytime the the A/C is on, but I don't see the need to have my fan running when I'm at speeds of 30 mph or more. That's just going to shorten the life of the fan and relays.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
^^^ That is true but if you forget to turn the fan on the A/C system can over-pressureize and blow the pop off valve which makes the manifold line junk. I'm sure living in FL you never use the A/C anyways right?

A new manifold line and 3 lb's of R-134A seems a lot more expensive than a couple of relay's.

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Albuquerque ALI said:
look everyone its the search c o c k !:fm:

WTF is your problem?

You a little offended because it's too difficult for you to....
usesearchbutton.jpg
, eh?

You must learn to do the following Ali, if you wish to remain a member here...
Searchfirst.gif

Besides, get it right, I'm the....
GrammarPolice.jpg

But i'm sure you'll have another personal attack, so let me say...
Vaultflip-off.jpg

Now have a glass of STFU, sit down, and remember...
jesuslovesu.jpg

Leave these threads to the adults. Go back to the little boys table.

Stewart

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread