LFP Aux. idler

skyhighsd

Established Member
Just incase anyone with a KB wants to try to run one on there car it will not clear the housing of the super charger. I think with some shim or grinding to the back of the bracket it my fit but it will not bolt in. I didnt spend much time trying to make it fit but I was busy and didnt have the time to mess with it today.

If anyone else has run into this could you tell me what you did to fix the problem or I may just end up making a hell of a deal for someone who my want this pulley.

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
I used the Metco idler kit with the last GT-500 Kenne Bell I installed

Just incase anyone with a KB wants to try to run one on there car it will not clear the housing of the super charger. I think with some shim or grinding to the back of the bracket it my fit but it will not bolt in. I didnt spend much time trying to make it fit but I was busy and didnt have the time to mess with it today.

If anyone else has run into this could you tell me what you did to fix the problem or I may just end up making a hell of a deal for someone who my want this pulley.

That unit fit fine, no issues. I actually am using one Right now with my Eaton and it's staying when the K-B goes on. Here is a not so great picture of it installed with the K-B 2.8 Mammoth Stage 3 kit. :burnout: Hermann:beer:

skyhighsd

Established Member
That unit fit fine, no issues. I actually am using one Right now with my Eaton and it's staying when the K-B goes on. Here is a not so great picture of it installed with the K-B 2.8 Mammoth Stage 3 kit. :burnout: Hermann:beer:

Really ? Well I guess I will have to give it another try, maybe I missed something I was being rushed.

Users who are viewing this thread