Lexington Terminator Mini Meet 10/22

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Holla! The fellas and I got together for some late-night photo goodness. We intended to get some daylight shots, but I got pretty busy moving all my crap out today. Anyways, here's my favorites of the 96 photos I took. As allways, fullsize originals are availabel to anyone who would like one. Just PM me your email and I'll fire it off to ya.

Overall, I'm fairly happy with these. I would have really rather had some late afternoon sunlight to work with. *shrug* Theres allways next time. If you'd like me to try taking a few shots of your ride, just PM me, I'd love to give it a shot :)

Please leave some comments/idea if you like. I'm still pretty new with the D70s, so take that into consideration. Thanks for looking!

TerminatorMeet012.gif

TerminatorMeet082.gif

TerminatorMeet077.gif

TerminatorMeet053.gif

TerminatorMeet051.gif

TerminatorMeet036.gif

TerminatorMeet019.gif

TerminatorMeet062.gif

TerminatorMeet084.gif

TerminatorMeet075.gif

shamdoodie

changemystang.com
Established Member
awesome pics ! i had no idea that there were so many nice looking 'stangs in little old lexington KY area. i thought the garage in the pictures looked way familiar, but i wasnt sure if the "lexington" in the title was KY until i scrolled back up and saw your info.

im in love with the yellow one, but they all look great ! heck, didnt notice your signature til after i posted... you got a very nice ride there :) makes me proud to be a mustang owner from KY :)

Last edited:

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Thanks man, I appreciate it! I didn't know you were from Lexington eithe rman, You need to get on www.kyhorsepower.com ! Its a local board here in town and we have pretty much weekly meets at BW3s on south broadway, alogn with other stuff every week. I'm Snarf on that site as well. Register tonight man! :) Maybe next time I can snag some pics of yours as well!

-Derek

PIXER

Banned
Hey check it out! Its the four colors used in a Printer!!!
(without Black, they would be the 3 main colors in tv's!)
God I miss my Cobra, I think it would be a close one comparing how much I miss it, to how much I miss sex :( :cryying:

But wait, one is self fullfilling :rolleyes:

PIXER

Banned
Snarf said:
Thanks man, I appreciate it! I didn't know you were from Lexington eithe rman, You need to get on www.kyhorsepower.com ! Its a local board here in town and we have pretty much weekly meets at BW3s on south broadway, alogn with other stuff every week. I'm Snarf on that site as well. Register tonight man! :) Maybe next time I can snag some pics of yours as well!

-Derek
I'm on there, its not too bad, not a whole lot of members though. 502streetscene.net is a better one for me (since I am 20 min. outside of Louisville, and like an hour from Lexington, now IF I still had MY Terminator, I'd be on KYhorsepower.com)

PIXER

Banned
Did you photochop out the antenna's on the SB and BLk cobras? In the first pic it appears that all four cars are supporting the telephone pole scene, and then it other they are not present. :??:

shamdoodie

changemystang.com
Established Member
Hopefully you were talking to me, lol... anyway, i registered, but I only have a little v6 so I cant compete, lol... I didnt notice the prerequisite being owning a certain special type of 'stang, so hopefully I didnt break any rules.

xCoNtroL SpasMx

Established Member
PIXER said:
Did you photochop out the antenna's on the SB and BLk cobras? In the first pic it appears that all four cars are supporting the telephone pole scene, and then it other they are not present. :??:
the attennas really bother me.... i hate the position and they look stupid. been meaning to take mine off for a while now. and them are some awesome terminator pics

Sonic Snake

Established Member
PIXER said:

After the first picture that he took. I yanked my antenna off. It just ruined the picture for me. I hate the way it looks. Everyone else pulled theirs later, but not before some of the pictures.

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Snakebite2k5 said:
nice man!!! whos the fastest?
The Screaming Yellow one, of course :banana: :banana: :rolling:

Hey thats cool SHam! Im glad you registered! We allways are looking for fun ppl to hang out with. It doesnt matter what kind of car ya dirve- hell, we even let F-body guys on, so you know you're fine, hehe.

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
kool, i love the red color wall behind the cobras on some of them

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Thanks! Actually, its just a lighting effect you get from standing on teh brakes during a 18 sec exposure :) There is allqways zero photoshopping in my pics, just resizing/compression to make it internet freindly.

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
That's a guy from Nicholasville, Real nice guy named Chris. I just met him last night. Apparently he and Jon are buddies :)

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
torch red, sonic blue, screaming yellow

.....3 of my favorite colors on these cars

only thing missing in a comp orange cobra

nice shots :rockon: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread