level 2 halfshafts in stock??

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
do you guys have level 2's in stock? if so how fast can they be shipped? also do you have the billetflow brace in stock? need these items pretty quick just checking if ya' have them in stock so i can order soon,, thanks guys!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Mr. Freeze said:
do you guys have level 2's in stock? if so how fast can they be shipped? also do you have the billetflow brace in stock? need these items pretty quick just checking if ya' have them in stock so i can order soon,, thanks guys!!

The IRS Braces I know are in stock for sure in all colors. I will have to call DSS Monday to check on the L2's. I just was speaking with them at PRI and from what I was told they are pretty well stocked but I want to make 100% sure for ya.

I'l reply Monday morning in regards to the L2's. Thanks Mike, Jared@Lethal :beer:

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
thats great news, my rearend is clicking and making a clunking noise so i might need to upgrade the whole damn thing while im at it so im sure i'll give ya' a call monday afternoon depending on what i need exactly. On monday mourning is when i am having the rearend opened to see what i destroyed.

Users who are viewing this thread