Let's talk lifts

gilby959798

Wyatt's daddy!
Established Member
I'm looking to get a 2 post lift for my garage. I've worked with a symmetrical lift plenty of time and hate how I can't open the door on them so I was thinking about an asymmetrical lift, 10,000 lbs so I can still lift my super duty. I think I am going with bend pak since I've worked with their product and they are well built. Let's hear your experience!

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
A friend of mine got his for $1500. Installed.

Let me know if you want me to hook you up with him.

fordracing19

Established Member
Never used a bendpack. I had a rotary in my home shop same as the dealership. Asymmetrical.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

fordracing19

Established Member
100_1183.gif

gilby959798

Wyatt's daddy!
Established Member
Never used a bendpack. I had a rotary in my home shop same as the dealership. Asymmetrical.

have you ever used a symmetrical? Im assuming if so you preferred the asymmetrical.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
Anybody here using an eagle lift? I got a catalog in the mail and they have both symmetrical and assymetrical 9000lb lifts for $1,500. Definitely going to pick one up

fiveoboy01

Established Member
I was going to install one as part of finishing my garage, but my ceilings are only 9' tall. So, not gonna happen. Perhaps in the future.

I'm considering a scissor lift though.

oldmodman

Established Member
Check to see if any garages, dealerships, etc are going out of business in your area.

I went to an auction at a dealership closing and NOBODY even bid on any of the Rotary two post asymmetric lifts. They were too big for my garage so I wasn't interested. But I asked the person cleaning out the dealership about the lifts and he said they were going to have to PAY someone to haul them away. Maybe you can check around and luck out.

Users who are viewing this thread