Lets see your pulleys

Quick Strike

Established Member
Cobra_050610_Cover_FT_CL.jpg

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Not up and close on the pullies, but here is the engine bay.

27.jpg

PICT0106.JPG

Last edited:

Brad

Banned
FLYIN said:
Not up and close on the pullies, but here is the engine bay.

27.jpg

PICT0106.JPG

Wow nice, first time I've seen a polished whipple, I've been wanting to get one of those in for a while now. Who did the polishing that looks great.

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Brad said:
Wow nice, first time I've seen a polished whipple, I've been wanting to get one of those in for a while now. Who did the polishing that looks great.

Thanks. The whipple came polished from Amazon. A little extra money. It is a pain in the a$$ to keep clean though. I use never dull and a t-shirt to keep it blingified.

Brad

Banned
FLYIN said:
Thanks. The whipple came polished from Amazon. A little extra money. It is a pain in the a$$ to keep clean though. I use never dull and a t-shirt to keep it blingified.

Yeah def a pain in the butt to keep clean. I suggest going to wenolusa.com and picking up their kit, best aluminum polish on the market! Comes in 3 stages a cleaner, polish, then a wax finish... Blings out polishing hard core. Put some of that stuff on, buff it off with a micro fiber cloth... Each time you do this your polishing will get finer and finer.

Here is another gratuitous pic of my blower, treated in wenol. :D

niceblower.jpg

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Brad said:
Yeah def a pain in the butt to keep clean. I suggest going to wenolusa.com and picking up their kit, best aluminum polish on the market! Comes in 3 stages a cleaner, polish, then a wax finish... Blings out polishing hard core. Put some of that stuff on, buff it off with a micro fiber cloth... Each time you do this your polishing will get finer and finer.

Thanks, I will have to look into that. Your engine bay looks great. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread