Lets see your modded B Head Intakes.

midnightlaundry

I don't know man.. The problem with these motors is that there's not a lot of aftermarket options with Intakes for these motors.. I think a Navigator Tumble Port for the street would be great, but Intakes are scarce..

RJCarp2

Established Member
Here's mine. I smoothed the intake both externally and internally. The EGR and vacuum cast ports are completely ground smooth inside. Everything is TIG welded.

RJCarp2

Established Member
Not really. Just finished product pics. Cut it all off, weld it all up. Then I machined a mounting block for the IAC and mounted the block and IAC at the very back of the intake so it's out of sight.

Joey P

RJCarp2, how about a picture of the IAC current location. I had thought about using a remote kit but I could weld it onto the back of the intake. I also do not have a Cobra, my 4v is going in a '68 F-100.

RJCarp2

Established Member
Here you go. I machined that mounting block. Inlet air to the IAC turns 90 degrees in the block. Then I simply drilled and tapped the intake. I used a 3/4 NPT bushing at the intake. I tapped the intake deep so the bushing threaded almost all the way. Then I cut off the extra threads so it was flush on the inside and I epoxied it in place.

Attachments

• 0201191337a~01.jpg
    0201191337a~01.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 101

Users who are viewing this thread