lets see your gauges.

efroeh

Established Member
Hey guys after doing a 13-5 kit :rockon: from van Im wanting to do some gauges and some sort of pod to hold them in. Any recommendations on pods and gauges also what gauges are you guys running and pod styles pictures would be great.

BOSSPOWER

Established Member
D75D6584-8BBE-4B8F-BD71-41E3C17A73C8_zpsddpzmla9.jpg

efroeh

Established Member
So ive been thinking about going with the speed of sound dual pod with aeroforce gauges with a/f and boost. Any other suggestions as to whats the most vital information to be watching?

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
As I mentioned above, I've had an AeroForce Interceptor for several months. I added an SOS (A-pillar) Triple Gauge Pod and (AutoMeter) Ford Racing gauges (Boost/Vac, Fuel Pressure, and Oil Pressure) today. Here are some quick photos...

IMG_0014_zps5c633b5e.gif

IMG_0009_zps856cce43.gif

IMG_0006_zps19fae7cc.gif

The Interceptor is currently configured to rotate through Coolant Temp, Head Temp, Battery Voltage, Charge Air Temp, Fuel Pump Duty Cycle, Fuel Pressure, and Bank 1/2 A/F Ratios.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Norton, Awesome setup.
Thanks, NELCO!
that looks really good norton. think i might have to go this route also. how does the sos match?
Thank you! The SOS pod is an EXACT match for our interiors and removal/installation is straightforward since, IIRC, they start with factory pillars and simply add the pods.
(FWIW, I'm a picky SOB about my car and I'm very pleased with how it came out.)

Users who are viewing this thread