Lets See Your Forza 5 pics

rjs281

Established Member
Want to see what some others have done. Here a few of mine.
GetPhoto.jpg

GetPhoto26.jpg

GetPhoto24.jpg

GetPhoto21.jpg

GetPhoto19.jpg

GetPhoto16.jpg

GetPhoto15.jpg

GetPhoto12.jpg

GetPhoto9.jpg

GetPhoto6.jpg

GetPhoto5.jpg

GetPhoto1.jpg

GetPhoto3.jpg

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
it looks really nice. probably the only reason to get the xbox one LOL

TClark22

Established Member
OMG i thought i could hang tough for a few months to buy an x1 so i could use the money for my coyote swap...BUT DAMN that looks legit...my favorite game on xbox. Looks stupid real.

o2k

Noob
Established Member
I will have to pick up an xbox one.. in a couple of years.. once they fix all the issues.

rjs281

Established Member
Photobucket dumbed down the pics, game looks really good. The car list could be alittle better,but it is a great game. The cockpit view is awesome and the new controller has feedback in the triggers.

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Yeah I quit using photobucket because of that. Now I use Flickr and the pictures look great. But those pictures still look amazing

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Pics are sick, I'm a forza fan too. But im skipping this generation since its only a few cars. Looking forward to the next Forza!

As a former GT fan, I got nothin' but time!!! :coolman:

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
Pics are sick, I'm a forza fan too. But im skipping this generation since its only a few cars. Looking forward to the next Forza!

As a former GT fan, I got nothin' but time!!! :coolman:

meh i'll wait for Forza 6

This. 300 cars got cut and they cut out nurburgring and... infineon? Level 356 in 4, and I guess I'll keep going on that for now. Although I will be getting GT6.

F.D.Sako

Established Member
I'm a big fan of forza as well. After seeing the pics I checked out the car list, and was somewhat disappointed. I'm guessing they're going to add more cars/tracks down the line and charge us for it, which to put it nicely, is a little fcked up.

Forza was the main reason why I was considering the Xbox one, but I think I'll wait it out a bit.

flattrack53

Established Member
I'm a big fan of forza as well. After seeing the pics I checked out the car list, and was somewhat disappointed. I'm guessing they're going to add more cars/tracks down the line and charge us for it, which to put it nicely, is a little fcked up.

Forza was the main reason why I was considering the Xbox one, but I think I'll wait it out a bit.

I agree with you.. I bought xbox 360 just for forza... To this day, that is the only game I own for xbox.

Supernova

Established Member
Yeah, the car list is smaller, but every car has the full "Forzavista" view and cockpit. I know some miss the Nurburgring, but I personally couldn't care less-the races took too long, and half of the people racing dropped out after they crashed going into turn one.

With that said, the game plays great with all the assists turned off, and the physics seem much more demanding this time around. It really makes you feel like you accomplished something after turning in a couple consistent laps. As was said earlier, the feedback on the triggers is awesome! If you're on the fence, go ahead and pick it up-you'll love it!

Users who are viewing this thread