Let's See Your Diecast/Scale Car Collections!

Vette333

Established Member
Pictures592.jpg

Haha, thats awesome. Where did you get that? Does the lift actually work?

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member
Haha, thats awesome. Where did you get that? Does the lift actually work?

The lift is from GMP and it works. They also have a 4 post one to that works.
Here are the gmp part number for the 4 post GMP1800146
And the 2 post GMP1800101

Last edited:

Sonic_GT

Established Member
I want a Sonic Blue Coupe....anyone find me one?

Thanks

Those SB coupes are one of the harder ones to find. I think they may have accidentally made a batch of them while producing the verts. Its really weird because you can find info on the SB verts and still find them for sale but its almost as if the coupes were never supposed to be released. Some say they were a Costco & Sam's Club exclusive but once they were out for a short while and sold out, they never restocked them. Good luck with the search.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Have mine in two AutoArt 1:18 plexi mirrored cases mounted on the wall. I've been meaning to expand my collection but I need another case to make room for new ones. The one on the left has been a bit of a catch all for little ones for now. Not a fan of those.

AutoArt Ford GT
Maisto 2003 Cobra
AutoArt Saleen S351
Maisto 2000 Cobra R
AutoArt Shelby Cobra Concept
AutoArt Super Stallion
AutoArt 2005 Mustang GT with some 'limited' paint scheme'
Jada Falken Drift Mustang (doesn't go, but I like Vaughn Gittin's car :pepper: )

dc05.jpg

dc2.jpg

dc1.jpg

dc3.jpg

dc4.jpg

dc5.jpg

dc6.jpg

dc8.jpg

dc10.jpg

dc11.jpg

The last one needs a spot in the case, it's a Maisto 1:18 2010 Mustang GT that was given out at the official 2010 unveiling in Santa Monica earlier this year. :beer:

dc12.jpg

dc13.jpg

Last edited:

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member
Nice collection. the only one's i dont have are the cobra concept and the ford gt and the 2010

Sonic_GT

Established Member
My custom Boss 351 Concept
DSC05865.jpg

Slightly modified Gulf Ford GT (Gonna do a wheel swap soon)
DSC04922.jpg

DSC05301.jpg

Lucky enough to get a SB coupe awhile back
DSC01641.jpg

A few 1:24 scale Johnny Lightnings
DSC01634.jpg

99GT03Termi

Established Member
Holy collections!! Nice! I have a nice little 1/18th scale collection at home also, but only a few Stangs in it. I'll snap some pics and share soon. I just picked up an 03 Torch Red Cobra the other day. I've had the Yellow MachIII and 2000 Cobra R for like 10 years now. Got a HD F-150 in there too.

Would love to get the 10th Anniv Cobra wheels to put on my new addition so it matches my car. Where would I find those wheels?

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member
Holy collections!! Nice! I have a nice little 1/18th scale collection at home also, but only a few Stangs in it. I'll snap some pics and share soon. I just picked up an 03 Torch Red Cobra the other day. I've had the Yellow MachIII and 2000 Cobra R for like 10 years now. Got a HD F-150 in there too.

Would love to get the 10th Anniv Cobra wheels to put on my new addition so it matches my car. Where would I find those wheels?

I used the wheels off the maisto rs4 here is a picture. Just paint the centers grey and there you go.
audi_rs4_1.jpg

flattrack53

Established Member
I bought a thunderbolt model for my dad about 5 years ago to match his real thunderbolt. I have been trying to find someone to paint it up as it originally ran back in the day. Is there anyone out there that does that kind of work?

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member
I bought a thunderbolt model for my dad about 5 years ago to match his real thunderbolt. I have been trying to find someone to paint it up as it originally ran back in the day. Is there anyone out there that does that kind of work?

Go to this site here The Diecast Pub
Go in the fourms and there are quite a few guys there thatcan do it for you.
Hope this helps :beer:

Oman_cobra

Established Member
amazing collection you have guys !! i had a 2003 DSG cobra , a Ford GT90, lots of Ferrari's but after marriage, i moved to a new apartment and the only one remaining is a 1970 Boss 302 , cant wait to order new ones !!
5966645018_152c265b95.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread